May 6th is the Big Payback
NAMI Tennessee is a grassroots, self-help organization whose mission is to enhance the lives of those affected by mental illness. Vision: To be the leading voice in creating a compassionate society where mental illness bears no stigma and individuals and families have opportunities for recovery. Your Big Payback gift supports:
• A statewide network of carrying volunteers, teachers, affiliate leaders, support group facilitators and Helpline responders.
• NAMI at Home twice weekly emails with prevention, mental health awareness information, and practical solutions for these challenging times.
• Weekly Facebook Live broadcasts with mental health experts on topics such as Coping with Mental Illness in a Quarantine, Youth and Young Adults, Self-Care and Building Resiliency
• Grassroots advocacy designed to support and maintain quality accessible mental health and addiction services for all Tennesseans.
• Program development and training for law enforcement and corrections in effectively addressing mental health crises.
• Our programs and services offered statewide for FREE
All donations made through the Big Payback will be matched dollar for dollar.
Thank you very much for your generosity and your support!