Persons living with or concerned about mental illness, family members and caregivers, criminal justice professional, policy makers, and behavioral healthcare leaders.
NAMI Tennessee State Convention highlights:
- Keynote address from Dr. Ken Duckworth, NAMI Medical Director, Assistant Clinical Professor at Harvard University Medical School and Adjunct Clinical Assistant Professor at Boston University School of Public Health.
- Focus on Criminal Justice and Mental Health including CIT, Criminal Justice (Jail) Liaisons, and Co-Response Models.
- Introduction of a NAMI Tennessee’s new Guide for Mental Health Crisis for caregivers and individuals experiencing a mental health crisis.
- Panel Discussion on Youth and Young Adults
- Keynote address featuring NY Times bestseller and clinical psychologist, Dr. Ross Greene, author of The Explosive Child, and Raising Human Beings.
- A diverse audience including persons living with or concerned about mental illness, family members and caregivers, policy makers, and behavioral healthcare leaders.
Continuing Professional Development Credits (CEUs)
NAMI Tennessee is pleased to provide continuing professional development credits (CEUs) for Social Workers (LMSW/LCSW), Certified Peer Recovery Specialists (CPRS), Certified Family Support Specialists (CFSS), and DCS Foster Parents for participation in our Annual State Conference. After the conference is complete, you may [APPLY HERE] for your CEUs by completing the request form.