Meet Our Staff
For more information about NAMI Tennessee services please contact us.
1101 Kermit Drive, Suite 605, Nashville TN 37217
615.361.6608 | Toll Free (800) 467-3589
To reach our staff, please connect through their email below or dial 615.361.6608
and use our automated phone system to connect you to their extension.
Affiliate Support Coordinator
Helpline and Affiliate Regional Coordinator
Kim Rush King
Community Engagement Manager
Volunteer Education Coordinator
Youth Program Coordinator
NAMI Tennessee prioritizes key values critical to serving Tennesseans with behavioral health needs including programs and practices focused on promotion, intervention, and recovery support services which:
• Encourage co-occurring competent and co-occurring friendly programs;
• Support culturally responsive and linguistically competent services;
• Uphold System of Care core values and principles;
• Aim to prevent and mitigate the impact of adverse childhood experiences (ACEs);
• Promote trauma informed approaches; and
• Prioritize evidence-based and/or evidence-informed services resulting in strong outcomes.